E5 has an ARM11 processor at 600 Mhz and 256 RAM, enough for most demanding multitasking and other applications. The internal memory of the phone is around 512 but with a micro SD card you can expand storage space up to 32 GB. GPS satellites connect really hard sometimes, other times in about 10 minutes, probably because of the high blocks in Bucharest.
1. Get real-time service messages through the Mail for Exchange and IBM ® Lotus Notes ® Traveler.
2. Write quickly and comfortably messages, with full QWERTY keyboard.
3. Conversations in real time using instant messaging application for Nokia Messaging.
4. Access up to 10 personal email accounts on your phone – including Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail.
5. Keep in touch with friends and family through Ovi Mail – your fre e-mail account from Nokia.
6. Continue the conversation when you’re on the road. All your favorite IM communities – Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! ® Messenger ™, Google Talk ™ and Ovi Chat – are available.
I liked that it has GPS, good sound and high-volume, basic functions provided, speed of work and all the business applications you need, with long stanby time.
I didn’t like the side volume buttons because is pressed very heavy and micro SD slot would ne great somewhere else, not under the battery.